Life is full of uncertainties. We never know what might happen in any moment. Group Hospital Insurance indemnifies the insured’s expenses incurred during treatment in hospital or nursing home due to some illness or bodily injury resulting from accidents.
In case of Hospitalization
- Per day benefit of Hospitalization as specified in policy schedule
- Surgery benefit as specified in the policy schedule
What’s required to get insured?
- Duly completed proposal form
- KYC form to be duly completed
- Staff Details (Name, Designation, DOB)
What’s required for claim?
- For Inpatient/Hospitalization & Surgery Treatment
- Claim intimation (by letter or email)
- Claim form duly completed by the claimant with stamp
- Medical Reports duly completed by the concerned doctor/hospital with stamp
- Discharge Summary and attending doctor’s Prescriptions and Reports in original or copy.
- Original Cash bills (Tax invoice) incurred for treatment expenses.