Your property is your investment; the source from which you support your growth, family and stakeholders. Given the diversity of people who are affected directly or indirectly by the unforeseen events, we are here to facilitate you for your security.
We issued first Fire Insurance Policy on 1st December, 1993 and the Property Insurance Policy on 15 January, 2019.
What is covered?
- Fire and lightning
- Air peril, Water peril, Land or Rock slide/subsidence
- Explosion, Implosion, Damage by Aircraft
- Theft and robbery
- Impact Damage/ Self-Ignition Damage
- Damage caused by missile testing
- Additional coverage
- Architect Engineer and surveyor’s fee
- Removal of debris
- Riot, Strike, Malicious and Terrorism Damage (RSMTD)
What’s required to get insured?
- Duly completed proposal Form
- KYC form to be duly completed
- Property content list
- Ownership Document (LalPurja)
- Drawings (Naxa), Completion Certificate
- Valuation Report (if any)
What’s required for claim?
- Claim Intimation and duly completed claim form.
- Details of loss estimate from a recognized/authorized consultant/dealer/firm/repairer towards repair/replacement.
- FIR lodged on the concerned Police authority.
- Original Report from the concerned authorities of Police, Municipal Authority, VDC etc.
- Spot Investigation Report (Sarjamin Muchulka) of the loss.
- Report from hydrological and meteorological department.(In case of loss due to storm, tempest, hurricane, cyclone, heavy rainfall, flood)
- Report of your Technician/expert certifying the cause and extent of damage/loss where the same can be repaired or needs replacement.
- Fire Brigade report (if any).
- Claim Bill, Tax invoice of repair/replacement.
- Invoice of damaged property showing actual value at the time of purchase. (Tax invoice, Commercial Invoice, Custom Documents etc.)
- Audit Report/Documents showing the book value of the damaged item.
- Details of stock as on date of loss supported by Stock book, Purchase bill, Sales bills.
- Any additional documents and information that may be required during the investigation by Insurer or Surveyor.